Monday, November 28, 2016

It's the most wonderful time of the year! :D

What a week! 
It has been such a fun, and exhausting week!!! 

On Monday we got all together as a zone and had a bonfire with hot dogs and peach cobbler! Wow, it was such a fun time:) we just went to a park near our house, and all hung out in the freezing cold for a few hours:)
It was definitely one of my top pdays ever! :) 

Then on Tuesday we got together as a district before our district meeting and had breakfast together! We made crepes and everyone brought things to have with them, and it was a total blast! :) 

The reason why we did all of those fun things is because this week was transfers again!! Sister Halliday has been transferred down to Taber for her last 2 transfers in the mission. I'm so sad to see her go. I love her so so much, and am really disappointed we only got to be companions for a transfer:( 
But now I am with Sister Frandsen! Hooray! I love her a ton too! haha:)
We served around each other already when I was in the east, and were super tight, so when we found out we were going to be companions we both partied hard! :)
She is an amazing friend, and missionary and I know we are going to see so many miracles together! :D 

This week has been so cool because I have really just been able to see exactly how key the Savior is in literally everything we do. As Sister Frandsen met with people this weekend, it was amazing to see that Christ was the answer to every question, and every concern. I am so grateful for my Savior and for His perfect understanding of my life, and yours. And the love that He is ALWAYS offering to give us if we will only humble ourselves and accept His grace and mercy. 

Please remember. Whatever you are currently going through. Big or Small. Hard or Easy. Good or Bad. Please Please Remember that It all comes back to the Savior. It all comes back to Christ. I know that as we look for ways to remember Him, and use His Atonement in our lives every day we will see miracles in ourselves. Christ is the only way to happiness and peace. He is the only way to growth and progression. And He is the only way Home again. 

I want to invite each one of you to look up the Christmas Message the church released this week, and doing something about it each day. I am so grateful for this Christmas season when we are reminded of Christ so often, and all are striving to be a little more like Him. 

Please remember how much you are loved. and how infinitely important you are in the sight of God. Each one of you is an inspiration to me everyday of the person I hope to become. I have learned amazing things from each of your examples, and pray you will continue to be the beautiful light to the world that you are. 
Never give up hope. 
Never give up God. 
Pray to know what you can do to remember our Savior Jesus Christ just a little more, and a little better each day. 

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week and this most wonderful time of the year!

Love, 
Sister Dobyns:) 

​​​​
Sister Halliday at transfers! 

our Fun Bonfire:) 

The sweet sisters in my zone:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment