Monday, April 24, 2017

Good News ~ Bad News

Wow this week really flew! I felt like I didn't really have much to talk about because it went by so quickly, but then when I started going through the week in my mind I realized that quite a lot has happened!! 

So last monday we had our Zone Pday and we went to a cool place called Riding on Stone! Sister Barlow and I left a little later than everyone else to head out, and were getting the directions text to us as we went. But once we were about an hour away from Lethbridge we stopped getting texts and realized that the other sisters had lost service. Great. So we were lost! Thankfully, we were able to still find our way by nothing short of a miracle!! We met up with everyone else out there and had a great time! it was hailing/raining the whole morning through so it was a little chilly, but we still had a lot of fun:) 

Then we had Zone Conference with the Cardston zone! You know what that means?? SISTER ENCE was there!!! :D I am always so happy to see her! i just love her to death! I also got to see lots of other amazing sisters I've gotten to serve around, so that was a huge blessing!:D The actual conference was amazing too of course, but I'm always a little too happy to see my baby again:) 

GOOD NEWS: It's finally warming up again, and I"m in a family ward! so that means.... I ACTUALLY GET SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES AGAIN! it's been so long! haha:) So this week we had several sweet experiences helping out some less actives, and non-members with yard ward, and cleaning and such! YAY! 

AAAANND! WE GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE AGAIN! I know, I just went to the temple not too long ago, but Sister barlow hadn't been to the temple in 10 months! So I got special permission to go again so quickly:) 
So the Cardston temple is beautiful! I still the outside is a little odd... haha but the inside is absolutely stunning! I am a huge fan of the dark wood:) 
It was an amazing day, and an amazing time! I am really grateful for the blessing it is to be able to go as a missionary so often:) 
I always get so pumped to be a missionary after going through a session and remembering all the incredible blessings that I have in my life that not everybody does- I just want to help everybody make it to the temple some day!! :) 

Also, I don't want to talk about it but... as of wednesday this week.... I only have 100 days left of my mission. ðŸ˜– (That's the bad news)
Yesterday was 1-year since Andy was baptized! What a crazy thought! i can't believe where the time has gone!! 

Any who! I love you each very much and wish the best for you as you go throughout your week! :) 
Always remember! 
I love you! 
Jesus Loves you! 
and satan hates your face. 

Go out and kill it this week!! 
Love, 
Sister Dobyns:) 

Beautiful Cardston and Beautiful Barlow!

This is my house. I live in the basement with the spiders.

The wonderful sisters of Lethbridge and Cardston<3 
Sisters(left to right): Shaffer, Johnson, Kunzler, Hatch, Poll, Russell, Zimmerman, RasmussenStashBarlow, ME, FrandsenBurns [Sister Ence is not pictured because she was lame and had to leave really quickly]


No comments:

Post a Comment