Monday, May 15, 2017

Sunshine and Lollipops!

What a great week! 
Last pday we got to hang out at the park again, but this time our whole zone came:) that was tons of fun as we all played sports, and just played in the sun! It felt so good to just enjoy being outside again! It had been SO long since I actually ENJOYED being outside! haha:) 
Then on Tuesday we got transfer calls and found out that Sister Barlow was getting transferred to Calgary! we were both a little sad, but I know she is going to have a blast there:) 
So my new companion is Sister Melville! Fun fact: she was trained by my MTC companion! So that's pretty fun!!! We served around each other for 3 months back when I was in the SE of Calgary training Sister Ence! So it was awesome to already know each other a little bit! 
Fun Fact #2: I totally called that Sister Melville was going to be my companion when I was looking at this picture from last August and realized that I had been companions with everyone in the picture except for her! next day... bam! I was right. Haha so that's pretty cool!! 

(Sister Ence, Atkinson, Frandsen, and Melville!)

So Thursday was transfers, and I had to say goodbye to Sister Frandsen again:( she got transferred to Brooks! (middle of no where) So I won't be able to see her again until we go home most likely! 
Friday and Saturday were great, we just planned our guts out, and I told her everything about the area, and she got to meet a lot of people, and it was awesome:)
And then Sunday! Happy Mothers Day:) 
What an awesome day of the year! 
After our 7 1/2 hours of church meetings we got to Skype our families!!! And that was obviously the highlight:) 
it's really impossible to put into words how much that call meant to me, and how much I love my family, so just trust me. It was amazing, and I love them:) 
And the rest of the night went well too! 
But I am loving everything so much right now! Sister Melville is just the happiest little spirit you will ever meet! If can think of any bad situation or circumstance, don't worry, Sister Melville can see the good in it! And that is so good for me! I I'm hoping that a little bit of that sunshine rubs off over the next several weeks:D 

But that's pretty much it!
I love you all so so dearly!
I miss you, and pray for you, and think of you often. 
I hope your weeks are wonderful and inspired:)
I have felt such a refreshing sense of the world lately and I'm not ready to give it up!
Miracles are coming so I'll let you know how they go! :) 
So much love!
Sister Dobyns:D 

One last pday together<3

Skype with the Fam:) 

Mother's day gift from my Baby Sister Ence<3

No comments:

Post a Comment